Activated Carbon From Nova Q:
Nova Q is a leading supplier of Activated Carbon to the Irish market. Our main markets are water treatment, chemical filtering, remediation and odour prevention, but we supply most forms of Activated Carbon in pack sizes ranging from 500g to 500kg.
We offer a full service relating to the supply of Activated Carbon including technical support/troubleshooting and sample analysis capabilities. We also have strong back-up support from our suppliers.
We have a wide inventory of Activated Carbon filters, for both air and water applications. Our product range includes powder, pellet and Granulated Activated Carbon, produced from bases such as coal, coconut and wood. Pretreatments include a range of impregnations and catalysts, as well as water-wetting and acid washing.
Our customers are from many industries, including wastewater treatment, food processing, chemical processing, pollution control and all remediation activities. We have established a particular knowledge in adsorption of low-level PAHs.
Activated Carbon Benefits:
- Combat increased levels of air contaminants and VOCs to meet environmental legislation
- Maintain the cleanliness of your water, including de-chlorination with our specialist carbon-based treatments
- Grades suitable for both freshwater and saltwater aquariums
- Treat flue gasses produced by incinerators with specialist activated carbon, ensuring compliance with emission standards
- Remove air contaminants such as VOCs, gaseous heavy metals, solvents and dioxins
- Ideal for municipal, industrial and process water treatments