Whilst RAS-Right and RAS-Right-Marine are ready-to-use products they can also be grown and enhanced in easy to use Grow-Tanks Systems, using RAS-Boost as a tailored bacteria product with macro and micronutrients, designed to enhance the functionality of all three stages of ammonia removal.
- Grow-Tank Systems can be made any size and so offer total flexibility in application, whether treating one RAS filter or 30 at a time;
- The RAS-Boost ensure bacteria are fully functional in 7 to 10 days, and can be kept running as a continuous source of RAS-Right bacteria, often acclimatized to any salinity;
- Removal of nitrite can be enhanced ahead of application to the bioreactors;
- It is not necessary to introduce biomedia to the Grow-Tank, allowing the bacteria to be transferred by pump.
- Addition of RAS-Right bacteria from Grow-Tanks has been seen to reduce mortality in fish transport.